beau·ty - /ˈbyo͞otē/
1. a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight.
There is beauty to be found in everyone and everything - one simply needs to know how to best bring that beauty to light
1. creative art, esp. visual art, whose products are to be appreciated primarily or solely for their imaginative, aesthetic, or intellectual content.
1. an act of staging or presenting a play, concert, or other form of entertainment.
1. a thing that happens, esp. one of importance
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
1. a marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations.